Have you ever used the coin corner?

I like crypto exchangers or wallets that are reliable and Tailored to suit my needs, that is why most of the exchangers that are leading have introduced the peer-to-peer feature to bridge that gap to give back the power to the ends of the ones that have made them come into existence. So does it have those provisions? I have not heard of this exchanger platform and I do not know its credibility and trust ratio.

Have you ever used the mentioned crypto exchange?
The exchange has some key benefits like; KYC not required,
Fast registration, buy/sell crypto currencies for fiat currencies and ables quick transactions
What do you say about that?
What exchange are you referring to? those exchanges that do not use KYC are usually P2P exchanges, give more information.

I have never used Coincorner, but after visiting Coincorner is not a crypto exchange so we cannot trade there. Coincorner is just a platform for buying Bitcoin with a credit card or bank transfer, of course you don't need KYC because credit cards and bank transfers will be easy to track who you really are.

I have never used Coincorner, but after visiting Coincorner is not a crypto exchange so we cannot trade there. Coincorner is just a platform for buying Bitcoin with a credit card or bank transfer, of course you don't need KYC because credit cards and bank transfers will be easy to track who you really are.
So when you buy the BTC from coin corner, where would they be stored? Do you provide a wallet for them to send the crypto to or they have a built-in wallet within the platform.

So when you buy the BTC from coin corner, where would they be stored? Do you provide a wallet for them to send the crypto to or they have a built-in wallet within the platform.
It seems that Coincorner does not provide a storage option so we have to provide a Bitcoin address, so that we can receive Bitcoin in our wallet.

12,039Threads
92,852Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member