Have you ever used the cryptocurrency to pay something for?

I have been using crypto to buy things online. Paid for some digital courses using crypto and paid for hosting services using crypto.
I have also seen hosting sites that accept payments and I think it is more profitable for them because most of those who pay for such services are developed people and definitely use such methods

There are a few places where you can pay for some meals and buy some clothes using cryptocurrency, But it is exclusively for members only because at the moment cryptocurrency is in the sandbox regulation stage with the central bank in my country.

There are a few places where you can pay for some meals and buy some clothes using cryptocurrency, But it is exclusively for members only because at the moment cryptocurrency is in the sandbox regulation stage with the central bank in my country.
But it would be great that everyone is allowed to use the coins to buy food and clothes. You can just claim from faucets to buy food then

But it would be great that everyone is allowed to use the coins to buy food and clothes. You can just claim from faucets to buy food then
Yes, we are getting there more, especially in the countries that are flexible and open to various technological advancements. The world is calling for the breaking of barriers and globalizing the world as one village so peer-to-peer transactions are the way to go.

What someone is doing in the US or Canada then another person must be able to do in Zambia or Nigeria. So we should not have countries where cryptocurrency should be restricted but rather we should have a legislature and another framework in place to protect those with less knowledge and online security.

Last edited:
Yes we are getting there more especially in the countries that are flexible and open for various technological advancements.The world is calling for the break of barriers and globalizing the world as one village so peer to peer transactions is the way to go.

What someone is doing in the US or Canada then another person must be able to do in Zambia or Nigeria.So we should not have countries where cryptocurrency should be restricted but rather we should have legislature and other framework in place to protect tha
I totally agree with your submission we just need to enact laws that would stop the abuse of crypto currency not restricting its usage like what is obtainable in my country now

I totally agree with your submission we just need to enact laws that would stop the abuse of crypto currency not restricting its usage like what is obtainable in my country now
What is happening in your country is a shame and an indicator of oppression by the elite and government to the general citizenry. Cryptocurrency usage is both breaking barriers and an investment opportunity for those who are vulnerable. Big businesses get loans, banks use the money for the people to make huge investments on their heads and the government does procure various goods and services on credit.

Why should they impose on the general citizenry how they should use their money? It is a shame that they should own up to and reverse. Many Ministers have their children studying abroad compared to those under privileged who are living on a dollar per day.

For review, I had used it to pay $5 for domains at Namecheap, now using Bitpay has become more complicated, and I also cannot access the funds at Binance since the url is blocked in India.

12,039Threads
92,846Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member