• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Have you ever used the power bank?

Stardom22

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.728888
Referral Credit
In my opinion l can say that l don't need the power bank for now. This is because my phone has a higher battery capacity of 5050mAh. The phone confidently takes me more than 18 hours being Online and the fact that l can recharge it seamlessly after that.

Yes I use power banks almost on a daily basis. My phone battery is no longer as strong as it used to be, and then there is the issue of not having a stable power supply.

Is it that most of the people have jobs or are found in places where power is not easily accessible? I know of my country and South Africa that have been hit terribly with load shedding to the extent of about 8:00 hours in a day not having power. Is it the same with other countries as well?

Even though this is the case, I am lucky because my laptop can stay for about 7 hours without being charged even if I browse the internet. So I do not need to have a power bank because my phone can act like one.

The new developments are awesome too, the fact that most public eating places have a provision of charging slots. The new cars on the market now have a plug imbedded behind which is a good thing. So I think we are going to have minimal challenges with power sources now.

In my opinion l can say that l don't need the power bank for now. This is because my phone has a higher battery capacity of 5050mAh. The phone confidently takes me more than 18 hours being Online and the fact that l can recharge it seamlessly after that.
Wow that’s great. My phone needs power all the time to stay on hehehe. I sometimes charge it 3 times a day and some times I charge it twice a day. I’m always on my phone tho maybe that’s why the battery dies quickly.

I used to have two power banks. Missed one and I am still hoping to replace that. I cannot exist with my gadgets without a power bank. I also have power bank for my PC too.

Wow, 18 hours with 5050 mAh is pretty good. What is the brand of your phone? By the way, even if your battery capacity is large, having a power bank will give you freedom, especially when you are traveling.
My phone comes with a 6000mah battery, back then I usually charge it once a day, but at the moment it no longer last. I have to charge it up to three times or two times per day.

Yes I have used a power bank , mostly while travelling I don't forget to carry it because sometimes you don't get a place to charge your mobile phone.
Me too I have standby power bank. I have 3 power banks. It's very important during sudden blackouts.

My phone comes with a 6000mah battery, back then I usually charge it once a day, but at the moment it no longer last. I have to charge it up to three times or two times per day.
I know the feeling, my phone also used to be good, but now i have to charge it more than 2 times per day, especially when i am using internet it wont last longer.

I know the feeling, my phone also used to be good, but now i have to charge it more than 2 times per day, especially when i am using internet it wont last longer.
Yes it's very annoying, especially in situations where there is no power supply. Like over here, they have only given us light just once this whole week.

Yes it's very annoying, especially in situations where there is no power supply. Like over here, they have only given us light just once this whole week.
It is very annoying, i travel alot, and imagine how hard it is traveling with a phone that don't have good charge life.

12,049Threads
92,918Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member