Have you experienced love at first sight?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.555500
Referral Credit
I have experienced love at first sight. I know that all us passed this stage when we were high school coeds, but I want to oppose the contention of others that only only young people experience love at first sight. When I was in high school I did have love at first sight and the feeling was mighty as if you're on Cloud 9🤗😁. But there's nothing I can do to fight my feeling. When I was in college I did have another love at first sight. He was 5th year in BS Architecture and my eyes kept on finding him until destiny granted my wish when we became classmates. The intriguing part was when I directed a drama script and part of the scene was to kill him so I could kiss him goodbye. The guy was blushed in red when I kissed him and said goodbye 😁😁🤣.

I have experienced love at first sight. I know that all us passed this stage when we were high school coeds, but I want to oppose the contention of others that only only young people experience love at first sight. When I was in high school I did have love at first sight and the feeling was mighty as if you're on Cloud 9🤗😁. But there's nothing I can do to fight my feeling. When I was in college I did have another love at first sight. He was 5th year in BS Architecture and my eyes kept on finding him until destiny granted my wish when we became classmates. The intriguing part was when I directed a drama script and part of the scene was to kill him so I could kiss him goodbye. The guy was blushed in red when I kissed him and said goodbye 😁😁🤣.
I never experienced this love at first sight. My husband however said that he fell in love at first sight when he came to see me at our house.

I never experienced this love at first sight. My husband however said that he fell in love at first sight when he came to see me at our house.
It is not my case, I am well-exposed as an extrovert and meeting people is my pleasure. It is a normal thing but in your case, it might also happen not experiencing a love at first sight.

I had a friend when i was in high school and men if he see any women then he will fall in love with them and in a year he get in love with at list 2 women's and we lough at him every time when we meet.
That was so horrible loving many and he has only one heart. What kind of heart did he have? He might have a sweet lie and a bitter truth shall be uncovered that those girls were also playing with him.

That was so horrible loving many and he has only one heart. What kind of heart did he have? He might have a sweet lie and a bitter truth shall be uncovered that those girls were also playing with him.
He is confused and he call love when he see a women and like her like her looks, and i think that is first sight love or in my country they call it "eye love" which you only love to see them but don't know anything about them.

He is confused and he call love when he see a women and like her like her looks, and i think that is first sight love or in my country they call it "eye love" which you only love to see them but don't know anything about them.
That's insanity loving women at one time despite no idea of their personal background. He might become a playboy.

Exactly such a person might just be playing around. He is not a serious person.
He might be playing around to let his friends believe he is gutsy and having sex appeal but in the end, he suffers the bad consequence of infidelity.

It is not my case, I am well-exposed as an extrovert and meeting people is my pleasure. It is a normal thing but in your case, it might also happen not experiencing a love at first sight.
I understand. When you meet a lot of people you will definitely like someone. That was not my case. I met very few people in my life.

I understand. When you meet a lot of people you will definitely like someone. That was not my case. I met very few people in my life.
Okay, I also understand your situation. There are cases like that it's a normal thing.

Lol i have experienced this before and it is so not true when they say its only young people. There are some persons i just see and there is this kind of connection.

Yes, back in high school. I had a huge crush on someone much older than me. He played varsity basketball. It was love at first sight. LOL. A lot of girls were interested in him.
That's normal for young people to have a crush and love at first sight. But the feeling won't last for days. It ends on its natural way.

I have experienced this and it's so sweet, the feelings when your heart pounds like😅😅you know the rest of our story.
Yeah love is sweet as a refined sugar. Love at first site is as strong as a mortar 😱😁.

Last edited:
13,140Threads
98,726Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member