Have you experienced walking in the rain?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.531000
Referral Credit
Have you experienced walking in the rain? In case you experienced it, what was the reason? I experienced walking in the rain for an experience of feeling. I did ot when I was in high school. I saw many kids walking and running, others barefooted, and here comes me with a complete high school uniform. I was in first-year high school at that time when hard rain broke early afternoon and we were dismissed by our teacher earlier. My home is near the school, so I have to walk. That time, I envied the kids walking and running without an umbrella, I had an umbrella but decided not to use it. I was so wet and when I reached home, I received a bad spanking from my brother, but I was happy.

Happy Little Girl GIF by Demic

Have you experienced walking in the rain? In case you experienced it, what was the reason? I experienced walking in the rain for an experience of feeling. I did ot when I was in high school. I saw many kids walking and running, others barefooted, and here comes me with a complete high school uniform. I was in first-year high school at that time when hard rain broke early afternoon and we were dismissed by our teacher earlier. My home is near the school, so I have to walk. That time, I envied the kids walking and running without an umbrella, I had an umbrella but decided not to use it. I was so wet and when I reached home, I received a bad spanking from my brother, but I was happy.

Happy Little Girl GIF by Demic
I did get wet in rain when I forgot to carry my umbrella.

I did get wet in rain when I forgot to carry my umbrella.
That was sickening. Let's always place our umbrella in our bag rain or shine to avoid getting wet.

In the summer it is very common to get wet from a rain, since the rain get all the day it is common to hit by the rain, i get wet by the rain many time and i run in the

In the summer it is very common to get wet from a rain, since the rain get all the day it is common to hit by the rain, i get wet by the rain many time and i run in the rain many times.
Sure brother you are saying the the true because I can work on the rain I can also make money on the rain so is not add probably.

That was sickening. Let's always place our umbrella in our bag rain or shine to avoid getting wet.
I have started being careful now. Whether it sunny or rainy I carry my umbrella but not when it's winter.

I have started being careful now. Whether it sunny or rainy I carry my umbrella but not when it's winter.
I am doing the same. Boys and girls here bring umbrella with them. Our temperature here is at its extreme.

The feeling is mixed because we were told by the old folks that once we are wet by rain we will get sick. That was what was on my mind. I was afraid,lol but I also heard that once we reached home, we had to drink water and did it,lol. I never got sick after that.

I have experienced walking in the rain many times. It is not something I always like to do but living in England, we are known to get a lot of rain and you can't always wait for the rain to stop before you need to head out so you have no choice but to head out.

Just this past week I had to head out in the rain to get some things I needed from the store.

I have experienced walking in the rain many times. It is not something I always like to do but living in England, we are known to get a lot of rain and you can't always wait for the rain to stop before you need to head out so you have no choice but to head out.

Just this past week I had to head out in the rain to get some things I needed from the store.
That's good tp hear from you having rain there any time unlike in my place, it's almost 4 months now, and no rain. It's extremely hot here.

13,140Threads
98,725Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member