Have you faced discrimination any time ?

Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵0.387313
Referral Credit
Have you faced discrimination any time because of your age, gender, appearance or community background? For example though you are paying all the expenses and doing all the work, the government agencies refuse to acknowledge it and falsely give others credit and monthly salary at your expense, while you are criminally defamed. Should a citizen tolerate discrimination and exploitation or complain?

Not really, at least that's what I think, at least if it happened I don't remember it, I haven't suffered discrimination either in my work life or in my personal life, but hey, maybe it could happen sometime since there are people for everything in this world.

Have you faced discrimination any time because of your age, gender, appearance or community background? For example though you are paying all the expenses and doing all the work, the government agencies refuse to acknowledge it and falsely give others credit and monthly salary at your expense, while you are criminally defamed. Should a citizen tolerate discrimination and exploitation or complain?
No man or woman in this world should tolerate discrimination. I am old but tough and therefore people fear to discriminate me. Some respect my educational level.

I have faced a lot of discrimination especially in the internet sector. I alone spend my time doing computer work, pay all the expenses, yet well connected young people, housewives and other frauds are robbing my data to make fake claims and get no work, no investment government jobs while I am criminally defamed, and denied the income, opportunities I deserved.

No man or woman in this world should tolerate discrimination. I am old but tough and therefore people fear to discriminate me. Some respect my educational level.
You are absolutely right, no one in the word deserves to e discriminated, it is not a good thing to get discriminated, we are humans and we need to respect each other.

You are absolutely right, no one in the word deserves to e discriminated, it is not a good thing to get discriminated, we are humans and we need to respect each other.
The moment you realize that someone is trying to discriminate you, you should give them your piece of mind. If that doesn't work just be indifferent.

For online workers who are working at home, it is difficult to find out the well paid dishonest government employee who is discriminating against them, refusing to acknowledge the work they do and get justice.

The moment you realize that someone is trying to discriminate you, you should give them your piece of mind. If that doesn't work just be indifferent.
You are right, i don't want to be discriminated and i don't tolerate it, some one needs to respect my boundary.

You are right, i don't want to be discriminated and i don't tolerate it, some one needs to respect my boundary.
I have a right to stay peacefully in this World and nobody has the right to trespass on using discrimination.

13,137Threads
98,701Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member