Have you gotten your business license?

eLdavis

Media Lab Marketing Team (Digital Promoters)
Staff member
Digital Promoter
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵10.737025
Referral Credit
It is extremely important for a business owner or an entrepreneur to have a licensed business, especially in a situation where you plan on going international. Have you gotten your business license yet?
At the moment i am yet to get mine but hopefully with time i would get it. I am hoping to get mine by next year.

No one can start operating a business here without business licence. It's delicate there's penalty. One can only start a business if fully complied with business policies. Also include sanitation certificates.

I am quite sure that laws are different in many different countries related to this. In our country, you can start certain businesses without license. However,if you want to start certain kinds of business that involves human health, then you may need to get a license. For example, if you want to start a food business or pharmaceutical business, then you may need to obtain a license for that.

This is true that various business dictates various legislature that inacts them.mostly there is an aspect of of where the money is being made from and how much and the nature of business that you are doing.I stronly feel some businesses are perfectly fine to kick start without licencure but should ensure to make the necessary adjusts as soon as the business in in full operation.

fortunately i have gotten the much needed certification for my business because i want to build credibility.

I am quite sure that laws are different in many different countries related to this. In our country, you can start certain businesses without license. However,if you want to start certain kinds of business that involves human health, then you may need to get a license. For example, if you want to start a food business or pharmaceutical business, then you may need to obtain a license for that.
I agree with you based on your country's law-making processes everything like licenses. In my country, no one can ever operate a business big or small without a business permit. the person will surely be sacked from his stall or store.

I agree with you based on your country's law-making processes everything like licenses. In my country, no one can ever operate a business big or small without a business permit. the person will surely be sacked from his stall or store.

I think that businesses should require license and this is one of the most important things. When a business does not have license, they can do whatever they want. This is because they do not fall under any kind of jurisdiction at all. This could be quite harmful for the clients who get associated with such business.

I think that businesses should require license and this is one of the most important things. When a business does not have license, they can do whatever they want. This is because they do not fall under any kind of jurisdiction at all. This could be quite harmful for the clients who get associated with such business.
Let us not operate an illegal business, and it is so easy to comply with the business permits. There is self- confidence once you comply with the requirements of the business laws.

Let us not operate an illegal business, and it is so easy to comply with the business permits. There is self- confidence once you comply with the requirements of the business laws.

It is much better to get your business registered, even if the state offers you the option to avoid it. However, there are many people who do not get a license because they are afraid of getting into complex matters related to getting their business registered.

It is much better to get your business registered, even if the state offers you the option to avoid it. However, there are many people who do not get a license because they are afraid of getting into complex matters related to getting their business registered.
No one can do business here without a business permit. It is illegal. It is also very easy to comply. The renewal is yearly and the pay is very minimal. It is better to be safe than sorry.

We have varying levels of business registrations in my country. I have completed the first one and I am pursuing the second one which would have to do with the federal government.

12,039Threads
92,835Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member