Have you grown financially? What is the evidence of your financial growth?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.440635
Referral Credit
One of the things that is necessary for every human is to grow. And financial growth is very important to make a person leave a good life.

For everyone in this community, I want to ask if they have grown financially in the last 3 years? What is the evidence that they have grown financially?

I have really grown financially from few years back. That is because nowadays, I can meet some of the financial needs that used to strain and give me headaches.

Online my income has reduced to a great extent, because the top tech and internet companies, government agencies are openly involved in massive financial fraud on me, refusing to acknowledge the time and money which I alone spend, falsely claiming that their lazy greedy fraud employees who do not pay expenses , own my domains, bank account.

Let me accept the fact as no I didn't shown growth in my financial condition. The point is as income is almost same but the commodity prices are touching to sky. The rice here was 60 Rs per kg and now it is 260 Rs per kg withing 3 years.
It is good that you even know your financial condition. Now, you could re-strategize and see how you can achieve financial growth, no matter how small. It doesn't have to be mighty.

I feel like I have made some real progress financially. It is not a giant leap, but it is an improvement. I did not have any savings back then, but now I have managed to save some money in the bank. I have also invested in the local market and have been able to help my parents.

Though I am no where near the level I have really hoped I would be, but I strongly believe I have grown financially. Things I would normally find hard to achieve has come a lot more easier for me.

12,113Threads
93,299Messages
291Members
esther1122Latest member