Have you joined a fraternity?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.772700
Referral Credit
I was invited to join a fraternity when I was first year at the university. I was afraid. They forced me to join but I was firm to refuse. My brother was a victim of severe hazing that he cannot anymore walk and talk after he joined the first session that almost ended his life.

His body parts were covered with bruise bluish in color color.He had a high fever and chilled. Since it was almost midnight, we hot compressed all affected parts. He also took anti biotic and pain killers. He was able to talk the next day and able to stand and walk in the 3rd day.

He didn't tell our dad the object that was used in hazing him. Since my father was a military official, a Lieutenant Coronel, he attacked the fraternity gang the next day and jailed them in the barracks until they were expelled in the university and face jail detention for 10 years.

No! I will never join a fraternity. In my town, more 830 young men in their prime have been killed due to cult related activities. This crisis start since last two years and no week you will not hear that soneone was killed with gun or was beheaded. Last week, 4 people where killed near a market while 7 other boys where killed in different locations in town. There is nothing as bad and evil as a fraternity

I was invited to join a fraternity when I was first year at the university. I was afraid. They forced me to join but I was firm to refuse. My brother was a victim of severe hazing that he cannot anymore walk and talk after he joined the first session that almost ended his life.

His body parts were covered with bruise bluish in color color.He had a high fever and chilled. Since it was almost midnight, we hot compressed all affected parts. He also took anti biotic and pain killers. He was able to talk the next day and able to stand and walk in the 3rd day.

He didn't tell our dad the object that was used in hazing him. Since my father was a military official, a Lieutenant Coronel, he attacked the fraternity gang the next day and jailed them in the barracks until they were expelled in the university and face jail detention for 10 years.
I don't understand what a fraternity means. We didn't have anything like this in college.

I don't understand what a fraternity means. We didn't have anything like this in college.
The term used there might be different to avoid confusion and scare. Try to ask your sons, they surely know about this.

13,179Threads
98,925Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member