Have you made your passion into an online business?

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.532563
Referral Credit
Passion is what pushes us to do what we love and pursue it with the best effort. It can be anything from capturing beautiful moments through photography, creating stories through writing, nurturing plants through gardening, baking delicious goodies, and so much more. For me, writing is what ignites my soul, but I know I still have a long way to go before I can call myself a professional. That is why I decided to turn my passion into an online business where I can showcase my skills, learn from others, and grow as a writer. How about you? Have you made your passion into an online business?

My passion is in buying and selling to make quick profit so I'm. looking at bringing my materials selling online

Cool. I wish you the best of luck. I hope you will make more sales in the future, my friend.

I have a passion for writing and I have been able to monetize it at the very highest level. I have made good money from writing contents for blogs, magazines, companies and brands.

I am yet to do this though I have a little passion or should I say a growing passion for print on demand but I am yet to turn it into a business.
I am sure you will become successful in this field since you have a growing passion for it. Good luck
Post automatically merged:

I have a passion for writing and I have been able to monetize it at the very highest level. I have made good money from writing contents for blogs, magazines, companies and brands.
Oh, wow. That is awesome. I hope to do this, too, but I want to focus on copywriting now.

I am sure you will become successful in this field since you have a growing passion for it. Good luck
Post automatically merged:

Oh, wow. That is awesome. I hope to do this, too, but I want to focus on copywriting now.
Thanks for that. I guess I just have so much I need to sort out on ground right now that I find it hard to focus on a particular thing for now .

You have a point about passion, what about motivation, here I'm still growing my YouTube channel
Growing a Youtube channel has money earning purpose too. It is also a job. It is to get subscribers on premium group or even to earn money from ads that video generates. Except if it is a demonetized Youtube channel that is another story.

You have a point about passion, what about motivation, here I'm still growing my YouTube channel

Of course, we need motivation. I hope you can grow your YouTube channel. Good luck, Kerryjoy.

Of course, we need motivation. I hope you can grow your YouTube channel. Good luck, Kerryjoy.
Except you need real followers not purchase people that interact for some funds because they are not counted for the monetization process on Youtube of course.

I think it is a job and not a passion. Because it is something that brings money and could be someone's full-time job.
Well, it depends on how you see it. You know different strokes for different folks. I see it as a passion though.

12,039Threads
92,834Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member