Have you put up a Christmas tree?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.258826
Referral Credit
An evergreen tree, usually a pine, spruce, or fir, adorned with lights and ornaments as a part of the Christmas celebration is called a Christmas tree 🎄.
Artificial, potted, or freshly cut Christmas trees are utilized as decorations for both indoor and outdoor spaces.

Have you put up a Christmas tree already? If so, how did you decorate it?

We don't celebrate Christmas being Hindu. But since my daughters were toddlers, they started the ritual of putting up a Christmas tree and decorating it. It's been almost 13 years that we have been doing it. It's the same artificial tree that they both use every year with the same decorations. They put it together last week when my elder daughter came from her college. It's going to stay till first week of January.

Wow, so you basically put the Christmas tree for the whole month.
Yes, other people here decorated their home month of September. They want to celebrate long months Christmas. Series lights are seen anywhere.

Yes, other people here decorated their home month of September. They want to celebrate long months Christmas. Series lights are seen anywhere.
I am sure that will have some good Christmas vibe, in my country peoples start preparing for holiday when it is one week before the holiday.

13,048Threads
98,203Messages
305Members
dalibiLatest member