Have you swallowed a gum?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.772700
Referral Credit
When I was a kid, I swallowed a gum and I was so terrified. I did not intend it, it was a mistake. I laughed while chewing and the gum went into my esophagus. I cried bitterly when my friends told me that the gum would not be removed and it would be stuck in my intestine. I felt so nervous. I told my elder sister and she was also worried so she also told dad and dad brought me to the nearest clinic. The doctor prescribed something I cannot recall and the next day the gum came out. Have you also swallowed a gum>

All the time, but my sister swallowed the whole gum factory when she was a kid, lol, when i was a kid i have swallowed gum and the other kids used to say that a gum tree will grow in your stomach and i keep crying to sleep, lol
There were many funny moments whenwe were kids,lol. It is ot only a gum swallowing issue there are more and cannot be forgotten.

Yes, I swallowed a chewing gum as a kid. I did not tell anyone because I was afraid. Haha. I am not sure if my gum is still in there in my intestine.
I think there are many kids who swallowed bubble gum. Chewing bubble gum is enjoyable,it relaxes us but not allowed in the classroom,lol.

There were many funny moments whenwe were kids,lol. It is ot only a gum swallowing issue there are more and cannot be forgotten.
Yeah there are so many funny moments when we were kids, and also when we swallow orange seed and we keep worrying that the tree will grow inside and we keep imagining what will happen to us, lol, it was a very amazing and funny moment. i miss those days.

I thought it said have I swallowed a gun
Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Minions

Yeah there are so many funny moments when we were kids, and also when we swallow orange seed and we keep worrying that the tree will grow inside and we keep imagining what will happen to us, lol, it was a very amazing and funny moment. i miss those days.
When I was a kid,I always stumbled anywhere because I kept on running hehehe. But chewing a gum does a lot of fun but teachers get mad when see students chewing a gum.

When I was a kid,I always stumbled anywhere because I kept on running hehehe. But chewing a gum does a lot of fun but teachers get mad when see students chewing a gum.
Yes, when they catch their students chewing gum, teachers become very upset. Chewing gum does not seem like a problem to me. Also, in my country, they don't like when students chew gum.

Yes, when they catch their students chewing gum, teachers become very upset. Chewing gum does not seem like a problem to me. Also, in my country, they don't like when students chew gum.
The problem of chewing gum is students paste the the gum on chair and feel happy if see a classmate sitting on it and stick to the classmate's uniform 😁

When I swallowed gum I was so nervous. I was shaking in fear because my deer sister told me that the gum would grow in my tummy 😁 . I cried in fear but my dad bought jackfruit and the gum came out😁.

13,176Threads
98,912Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member