Have you told your kids that car washing is a good business for them?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.287900
Referral Credit
Have you told your kids that car washing is a good business for them? Well, of course, if your kid was born with a silver spoon, you will never tell a story like this. You will never want your kid to act like a poor guy. But, there are kids who are doing a business like car washing and they enjoy it. They opened a bank account and after some years, their money grew. My nephew started doing this business when he was second year high school. His parents could afford his studies but their son refused to stop. He liked to have his own money. My nephew is now a licensed Civil Engineer and has a business of his own. One time, he carwashed my car and he smiled at me feeling proud of what he was doing. I gave my car wash boy nephew good from 2 months allowance which he did not refuse because he deposited it to his bank.

I don't have kids yet though but one thing I have come to learn is to never look down on any business. Some business most people look down on, there are others making huge money from it.

I don't have children and don't intend to have any. LOL. However, if I were a parent, I would let my child to do such business. I've seen a lot of kids doing the same thing over the province, and I applaud them for their hard work at such a young age.

12,033Threads
92,819Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member