Have you Tried Brown Beech Mushrooms?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.511113
Referral Credit
For today’s lunch, I will be having sauteed brown beech mushrooms. I bought the mushrooms at the grocery store near me. It only costs Php 76. They are excellent source of fiber and protein. They include copper and B vitamins, too. Have you tried this before? If not yet, do you like eating mushrooms?

Yes, my friend, they are perfect for toppings. They can be used for pizza and pasta, too.

Yesh I'm a very big fan of both white and brown mushrooms. I used it to cook a lot of my native soups and as topping

I love mushrooms. We will regularly find the white and brown mushrooms in our stores and I would often get them. They are quite nutritious and yummy too. Recently we tried Oyster mushrooms and they were very yummy. They are a bit expensive and not always found here. Whenever I spot them, I buy them.

I have never tried this before or even any mushrooms In general. Over here there are places you can buy them from but it's not that common though.
It is okay. Are you interested in giving it a try later? Some people are afraid of mushrooms, possibly because they know some can be toxic.
Post automatically merged:

I love mushrooms. We will regularly find the white and brown mushrooms in our stores and I would often get them. They are quite nutritious and yummy too. Recently we tried Oyster mushrooms and they were very yummy. They are a bit expensive and not always found here. Whenever I spot them, I buy them.
Likewise. I love mushrooms!!! And yes, they are quite expensive. That is the reason why I do not buy them often.

13,068Threads
98,326Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member