• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Have you tried daily savings?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵11.349700
Referral Credit
We often forget about daily savings or never even think about it, but strangely, without us realizing it, we set aside small amounts of money under $1 every day, usually we often keep it in a work desk drawer either at the office or at home or we can even store it in an old biscuit tin or even there are some people who store them in jars. If we make a habit of saving small amounts of money every day then after five years or more we will be surprised when we calculate the amount of daily savings? Have you tried daily savings?

I have tried it, but I prefer to put them to work in assets or in high-interest savings accounts, since in the long term they will make your money grow, leaving them saved in a pot will not give any return.

I have tried it, but I prefer to put them to work in assets or in high-interest savings accounts, since in the long term they will make your money grow, leaving them saved in a pot will not give any return.
You're right, saving money in a pot doesn't grow, but if it's only been a few months of daily savings the amount isn't enough to buy one lot of stock.

Daily savings is something I have thought about in the past but not something I have ever done as I have never felt I can do a daily savings at least at the moment.

It is something I am continuously looking into doing though and when I know it is feasible to do it, I more than likely will.

I always try to save money daily when I have something that I have to do at weekend. I do it every week because I need to buy fuel for my power generator every weekend.
Same with me I also try and save money everyday but the problem I had is that because of too much load on me I can't really save tangible amount of money but owe day I do save some cash

We often forget about daily savings or never even think about it, but strangely, without us realizing it, we set aside small amounts of money under $1 every day, usually we often keep it in a work desk drawer either at the office or at home or we can even store it in an old biscuit tin or even there are some people who store them in jars. If we make a habit of saving small amounts of money every day then after five years or more we will be surprised when we calculate the amount of daily savings? Have you tried daily savings?
I only tried daily savings at a very young age and that helps a lot then because it helps In catering for some little personal expenses then. It is always like a competition then among my peers and mine then.

I like to save but because I almost never spend money on clothes, trips or bars. So I would like to put that accumulated money to good use as an investment in the future.

I have daily savings at home in my piggy bank hehe. I never forget it. I started piggy bank savings when I was 11 years old.

Yay. I like the fact that you started early. I hope I did the same thing when I was a child. Haha.

Yay. I like the fact that you started early. I hope I did the same thing when I was a child. Haha.
It's never late to save as long as we strive. Saving at home is very helpful especially If we run out of money.

I save daily but small only at least there is something I can spend right away like the fish sellers here. We live near the sea and every morning, fish vendors deliver at home fresh catch and get the money from my small savings daily :love:

12,064Threads
93,010Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member