• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

Have You Tried Day Trading

Nomad

Moderator (Earnings Enforcer)
Staff member
Earnings Enforcer
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.744813
Referral Credit
Day trading is a trading method when you open a trading in the morning and close the trading by the end of the day and you take what ever profits you have made, if you made loss you will continue with the same trading position the next day. Have you tried day trading, do you till practice? Well, I have tried day trading a couple of times and I left because making profits was difficult.

I am currently into trading and this is how I do it. Though my current trade has been running on loss for close to a month now. I am hoping it goes back to profit pretty soon.

I am currently into trading and this is how I do it. Though my current trade has been running on loss for close to a month now. I am hoping it goes back to profit pretty soon.
How did you apply Day Trading? Is there a legit day trading site? I want to try this. I am not afraid of risk. I just trade what I can afford to lose.

It's been a long time since I entered the crypto world so I have tried various trading styles. Crypto exchanges do not have working hours so you can trade all day long. When you are going to implement day trading you have to pay attention to the Spread cost and larger capital.

How did you apply Day Trading? Is there a legit day trading site? I want to try this. I am not afraid of risk. I just trade what I can afford to lose.
Day trading is more of a strategy, it is not a particular trading site. So you can make use of any trading platforms and use this site.

Day trading is more of a strategy, it is not a particular trading site. So you can make use of any trading platforms and use this site.
I am still not convince of it, I better never try . It might be risky and my money will disappear like smoke.:)It is better to be safe than sorry.

I am still not convince of it, I better never try . It might be risky and my money will disappear like smoke.:)It is better to be safe than sorry.
Haha, yes trading is always very risky, so it's advisable not to go into it unless you are extremely sure about it as well and you are aware of the risk involved.

Haha, yes trading is always very risky, so it's advisable not to go into it unless you are extremely sure about it as well and you are aware of the risk involved.
When we talk about trading, it also involves about fluctuation. We do not know the flow of the trading market abroad that may flock so suddenly causing risks.

Yes I have done it and to this day I still do it, although there are days when I simply do not enter the market and trade, but I have done it and I continue to do it from time to time, if you are really avid you can make a lot of money doing day trading, but it takes time and discipline to learn how to trade well, It's not for everyone, I consider myself still a semi-beginner.

11,642Threads
90,713Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member