Having less numbers of children

It's us who take care of our children and providing them right track to move further. I know one of my relative who has 9 son but none of them is taking care of them. On the other hand other relative have only one son who is taking great care of their parents.

Mother Teresa once said, "If you say that there are too many children, that is like saying that there are too many flowers".
I don't understand ? What did she mean by that? I'm sure she didn't have children herself

Just give birth to the number of children you can handle and take care of properly. When it comes to taking care of children, it's not just limited to buying them cloths, feeding them or sending them to school. Taking care of them mentally also matters, showing each and everyone of them equal love also plays a major role.

Just give birth to the number of children you can handle and take care of properly. When it comes to taking care of children, it's not just limited to buying them cloths, feeding them or sending them to school. Taking care of them mentally also matters, showing each and everyone of them equal love also plays a major role.
That's right all parents need to know this. You just to take care of all areas of their lives

If you have the capacity to have many children and can provide them with their necessary needs and a life suitable for them, that's ok, but if not, one should be mindful because it's not easy to have many children and not provide them with their needs, even the basic ones.

If you have the capacity to have many children and can provide them with their necessary needs and a life suitable for them, that's ok, but if not, one should be mindful because it's not easy to have many children and not provide them with their needs, even the basic ones.
This is why we need a checklist to see that we are able before going into it.

very right. It's not easy to see our children suffer just because we don't have the capacity to give them a comfortable life.
To some people it can be heart breaking but they just can't help it and that's the truth

The global statistics clearly tell us indirectly that the world in some sections always stands a chance of having people potentially dying of hunger,of which most of them are children.Ethiopia,Yemen,some parts of Asia and India.This shows that people do not have the capacity to give their children decent three meals a deal,plan for a good health insurance and a proper education.So that being the case we cannot start planning of having above two children in this era.Two children are just about enough for any family worldwide now.

It's acceptable to have multiple children as long as the parents can provide. If not, one or two is enough. Some will urge, "Go and multiply." However, given the current situation of the economy, do you believe you can provide enough for your children? I'm sure you don't want them to suffer like the others. To ensure the family's survival, some kids must be exploited. So, if you are not a responsible parent, avoid having a lot of children.

13,081Threads
98,410Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member