Hazards of unfavourable working conditions in business

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.657950
Referral Credit
Unfavourable working conditions for workers in a business comes with its own hazards. one of the dangers can manifest as chronic health issues due to prolonged exposure to working conditions that might be unfair

it can cause damage to the company's reputation

it does bring a decline in employee productivity.

Add yours

It could also cause health issues to the employees as well. Imagine not having good chairs or not having the needed machines or materials for the job, it means the employees would have to do more, this might lead to them breaking down.

I once worked in a school where they still used chalk boards. I know how many times I used to treat respiratory conditions. But we didn't have a choice then, since we had to just start out our lives.

It could also cause health issues to the employees as well. Imagine not having good chairs or not having the needed machines or materials for the job, it means the employees would have to do more, this might lead to them breaking down.
Exactly my point. You wouldn't even enjoy the job. it makes the job over strenuous and one might not be able to bear it.

12,012Threads
92,712Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member