Headache or Stomachache, which is the worst?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
We all faced both of the pains some time in our life, and we all hate both pains because of their pain type, and they are very bad pains, but in your opinion which pain is the worst and can't be controlled by pain killer the Headache or the Stomachache?

Both for me. Some people can handle the pain but I can’t. LOL. However, I do not take any pain relievers because they are bad for the kidneys. I usually just sleep so I can’t feel the pain.
True, both pains have very worst feeling and it is hard to stay with them, personally i can't handle stomachache, it is the worst for me.

Both gives Safia pains if you can't handle it. but I know stomach ache is always worse for me. So I prefer headache
Same here, stomachache is something i can't control, if i have headache is can sleep and forget it but stomachache can't be controlled by sleeping.

There are headaches that lasts some minutes after taking a paracetamol, but for a stomach ache, it is not easy to stop. I experienced this many times and it occurred in the middle of the night.
Stomachache is the worst, i really hate it, and i can't get a relief quick from it.

13,150Threads
98,782Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member