Health benefits of Garlic

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.941950
Referral Credit
It is good to eat garlic either raw and you use it as an ingredient in your dishes. They come with immense benefits it for the body like warding Off cough and cold.it good for cardiac health. it's also improves brain Functioning and also helps improves digestion.

Wow, would I say we consume it less that's why the price is low here. People often use it for treating health issues than using in a meal. Some even said they hate the smell. I know if moderately used can make your food uniquely tasty.
We only use garlic during frying when cook meat. The smell is unpleasant if it's raw but let's nor eat raw garlic 😄. It is beneficial to our health.

Raw garlic can be pungent. It takes time to disappear. I don't like eating it except I just have to.
Raw garlic can be pungent. It takes time to disappear. I don't like eating it except I just have to.
I can't afford to eat a raw garlic. It can't be eaten raw. It's only good for cooking meat. I tried to fry 5 cloves garlic and poured onto it scrambled egg 😋.

It is good to eat garlic either raw and you use it as an ingredient in your dishes. They come with immense benefits it for the body like warding Off cough and cold.it good for cardiac health. it's also improves brain Functioning and also helps improves digestion.
Garlic is also good for rheumatism and aches and pains.

Garlic is also good for rheumatism and aches and pains.
Wow, how are we going to perform the procedure? My sister suffers from arthritis, she could not walk fast, She said her knee so painful. How is it applied to the knee?

I read about this too. Personally, I have used garlic and ginger to manage such pain English drugs couldn't manage, at least the one I was given in the hospital. These plants are very effective, but harmful when misused.
Yes garlic and ginger mixed together is extremely effective. My sister had a tooth infection, garlic helped her a lot when other things didn't.

Wow, how are we going to perform the procedure? My sister suffers from arthritis, she could not walk fast, She said her knee so painful. How is it applied to the knee?
Smash some garlic and mix it with mustard oil in a glass bottle. Keep the bottle along with garlic in the Sun for 7 days. Then you can apply that oil on your knees. If you take raw garlic with rice every day it does away rheumatoid.

13,055Threads
98,238Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member