Health Issues

When I was younger, I used to have asthma, and I always carried an inhaler with me. However, as I grew older, my asthma started to get better, and my doctor encouraged me to quit taking an inhaler. Now, whenever I experience it again, I use a nebulizer and some medications to treat it.

Do you have any health issues? I've got diabetes and mental health.

How do you manage your health issues?
No, I'm thankful I don't have any serious health problems. I usually only have mild illnesses such as aches, headaches, fever and flu.

I am thankful to God that I do ot have health issues except sometimes during rainy days. I experienced a slight cough and cold but they disappear once take medicine. I hope you can manage your health issues my friend @The Hulk . Don't stress yourself.

Do you have any health issues? I've got diabetes and mental health.

How do you manage your health issues?
Ohh, sorry for that, different people have different health issue and managing it by using proper medication and visiting the doctor when needed is what makes it solved on time.

Ohh, sorry for that, different people have different health issue and managing it by using proper medication and visiting the doctor when needed is what makes it solved on time.
That is true, there are people with different health issues like high blood pressure, heart failure, kidney failure, arthritis, asthma, diabetes, and more. there are also millions of people suffering from cancer. We need to take good care of ourselves. We have to avoid toxic foods, drinks, and more that harm our health.

Sorry to hear this, i do not have any health issues at the moment but one way to manage your health is eating healthy, having enough rest and sleep. Having workout sections as well.

Avoid eating too sugary food, drinks, chocolates, and other things that are sweetened because, after 10 to 15 years, diabetes will cling to humans. My friend drank coffee for straight 15 years at 3 times a day and after 1t5 years he suffered from diabetes.

I don't have any health issue. Though, i do suffer occasional malaria but is normally in my environment. Since my childhood, i have enjoyed perfect health. Am grateful to providence for such privilege.
Same here, no health issues I just have little fever here and there. I'm grateful to providence for the gift of health it has been very helpful to me.

13,176Threads
98,906Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member