• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Hello Online Workers, Is Your Finance Stable?

Nomad

Moderator (Earnings Enforcer)
Staff member
Earnings Enforcer
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.621313
Referral Credit
Frankly speaking, my finances are not stable. Sometimes I don't even earn enough money top pay the bills. However, I continue to work online for a couple of reasons, one, I get flexible working hours, and two, sometimes I can make a lot of money that can help me pay all my outstanding bills

Some online workers, investors are making a loss because of the government policy of robbing the data of online workers, investors and falsely claiming that their lazy greedy employees who do not spend time, are doing the online work, including forum posting.

Frankly speaking, my finances are not stable. Sometimes I don't even earn enough money top pay the bills. However, I continue to work online for a couple of reasons, one, I get flexible working hours, and two, sometimes I can make a lot of money that can help me pay all my outstanding bills
For me l have the unstable financial status. I have really tried out to boost my online earnings so that l can be financial stable but l am still languishing in poverty for that matter.
My finances are not stable, there are still so much I need to do or sort out and more expensive keeps popping up.
I'm sorry cause such a circumstance. Unfortunately, the point is the only way to earn a stable income through online jobs, we'd need to be IT experts. As foreign companies are used to only hire these kinds of online workers. If our skills come from the arts and literature, we must rely on paid to tasks offered by platforms like publish0x, blurt, hive, steemit, PTP forums, online surveys (even if this latter task only favours people owning a good job position, especially if they live in a top tier country), pay to watch videos and similar.

I am struggling financially. My job has been unstable since the start of the pandemic, making it challenging to cover all my expenses.
The same here: COVID has stolen me almost all my students. A lot of times, online tasks are my only source of income. If I'm not starving despite my various superior qualifications (but I consider and understand none of them comes from the IT area, so I can't expect that much, especially considering in my geographic area, average people are so futile at the point their education and worse, their children's education, it their last worry in this world), I owe my discreet living (even a lot of time in downshifting mode) to my parents. They had left a small inheritance I rely on, as my small business (my online tasks constitute the biggest part of my small business) can't earn a monthly living. And my husband's income is smaller than mine. But I must be utterly careful toward each single cent I spend, as in my current country it's likely we won't see any public pension (or, at least, I and my husband could see a miserable pension, but only at 76 years old and I'm sure I won't be alive at that age cause my health is not that big deal). So the small inheritance must last during our third age all. If the Social Security in my country could last as it is (impossible, due to the tons of informality: half of the young and healthy people here, in their good condition to work, usually semi-illiterate, they prefer by far the informality to the legal jobs/VAT or they prefer to rely on their grandparents' income/pensions, charity and so on), we could live better than we do, spending more to live more comfortably and take care of our illnesses as we should do). Instead, I must leave into investments for the third age as much as possible. Well, I know my circumstances are very curious, compared with the majority of the people.

12,085Threads
93,139Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member