Need Community Feedback - Help Shape the Future of Discussion Bucks - Share Your Experience! | Discussion Bucks

Need Community Feedback Help Shape the Future of Discussion Bucks - Share Your Experience!

Devin

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Novice Scribe
Sep 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵29.291225
Referral Credit
Help Shape the Future of Discussion Bucks - Share Your Experience!

Exciting news! We've launched our official page on TrustPilot, and your insights are invaluable to us. Why? Because genuine reviews from members like you can significantly boost our community's growth and credibility. It's no secret that real, honest feedback encourages others to join platforms they can trust—platforms just like Discussion Bucks.

We understand the holiday season is bustling, but if you could spare a few moments to share your thoughts on Discussion Bucks, it would mean the world to us. Your honest ratings and reviews on TrustPilot don't just help us attract new members; they're essential for shaping our future strategies and marketing efforts.

By sharing your experience, you become a crucial part of our journey towards making Discussion Bucks the premier online forum where your voice truly pays off.

Ready to make an impact? Visit our TrustPilot page directly at TrustPilot - Discussion Bucks.

Thank you for your unwavering support. Wishing you a joyous and peaceful holiday season. Together, let's take Discussion Bucks to new heights!

Interesting proposition that you have here. Not sure how you're going to balance the income with the expenses, I was talking with another site and even though they were monetized to the extreme (most annoying popup ads), they were barely breaking even. Good luck with this initiative!

Interesting proposition that you have here. Not sure how you're going to balance the income with the expenses, I was talking with another site and even though they were monetized to the extreme (most annoying popup ads), they were barely breaking even. Good luck with this initiative!
Hi Joel,

Here at Discussion Bucks, we monetize in a variety of ways. So far, Discussion Bucks hasn't had to pay a penny that hasn't already been earned. All funds we pay our members with on a weekly basis have come from the funds earned from monetization strategies. :)

Hi, @JoelR

If the discussion you had with the owner of the site you are discussing here was done confidentially, don't you think it should have stayed same?

Personally, I think there is need for forum owners and potential forum owners should respect information revealed to them in confidence and not use it as a yardstick for public disclosure.

It is unwise to make hasty and unnecessary generalizations. Most websites are able to earn enough money from ad revenue, if they are monetized, to cover hosting, domain, ssl, and related costs and then have at least a couple hundred dollars left over. Paid subscription money goes on top of that, as well as income from people buying D Bucks.

The website you are talking about was likely suffering from fiscal mismanagement, which would be an internal site problem a new owner would have to examine to see where the money is being squandered. There's no reason to assume that Discussion Bucks suffers from similar issues. From what I have seen so far, it seems that @Devin is quite dedicated to making sure that this site remains profitable and would be unlikely to hire incompetent management.