Heroic Welcome For Bandaged Donald Trump After Assassination Attempt

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.201800
Referral Credit
According to the report, two days after an attempt to assassinate him, former President Donald Trump appeared with a bandage on his ear at the Republican National Convention in Milwaukee, where he was greeted by an excited crowd with chants of “Fight,” a reference to the word Trump mouthed after surviving the shooting.

The report added that former US President Donald Trump and his vice presidential pick, Ohio Sen. JD Vance, were earlier formally nominated as the GOP ticket for the 2024 us presidential elections. Vance, a venture capitalist and author of the bestselling memoir “Hillbilly Elegy,” has adopted Trump’s populist agenda after previously being a pointed critic.

In the scene, Trump is seen raising his fist to mean fight and the people cheer following his word and action. People predict that Trump will win landslide in the November election.

Watch the full coverage of the report via the YouTube link.

This will definitely add in a positive way to his race. I believe this is why some persons are saying the whole thing is staged. Anyways we can't say unless there is proper proof. Good luck to him.

This will definitely add in a positive way to his race. I believe this is why some persons are saying the whole thing is staged. Anyways we can't say unless there is proper proof. Good luck to him.
This will definitely add in a positive way to his race. I believe this is why some persons are saying the whole thing is staged. Anyways we can't say unless there is proper proof.
Let's wait for the results from the FBI who take charge of the investigation. It seems there's behind the attempted assassination of former US President Ronald Trump.

13,232Threads
99,185Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member