Hey I'm Ravenfreak | Discussion Bucks

Hey I'm Ravenfreak

• Announcement: We are aware of ongoing technical issues affecting the display of country flags and advertisements on Discussion Bucks. Our team is working diligently to resolve these issues as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding.

Ravenfreak

Novice Scribe
Oct 5, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.043750
Referral Credit
Good evening everyone my name is Ravenfreak! I'm a 33 year old guy who enjoys playing video games as well as listening to music. I occasionally like to program in my spare time, though I haven't made anything too impressive. Sonic the Hedgehog is my favorite gaming franchise, I've been a fan since I was 4 years old. In fact, Sonic 1 was the very first game I ever played. I also enjoy watching anime and cartoons, with Teen Titans being my favorite cartoon of all time. It's nice to meet you all!

Hey @Ravenfreak and welcome to Discussion Bucks. Good to see you here.

Last edited:
Welcome to Discussion Bucks @Ravenfreak! Hope to see you around the forum, and see what you might have to offer in the marketplace! Or in discussions, IDK. :D

Hello @Ravenfreak, welcome to Discussion bucks, I hope you have a great time here.