• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

Hi peps, RIF site owner want us to withdraw our earnings there,ASAP

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.583500
Referral Credit
Hi all? Those are members of RIF, we are advised by the site owner @Jordan to withdraw our money or else it will disappear. This is sp because there is something new coming. There is no minimum cashout even $1 you can withdraw, Do it as much as possible. I also do ot know what os that something new coming. That might be what Jordan has told in our private messages. I already requested for a cashout of $6. Do yours now.

Already made my withdrawals this morning, it was through forumcoin so I have not gotten it yet. Let's just hope whatever new thing that is to come would benefit the forum positively.

Oh Okay thank you for letting us know, I will go ahead and withdraw the amount I have in my balance. Hoping we have something huge coming for RIF for the ordinary members. I will always love RIF.

Sorry, I forgot that you do not have PayPal. It might take time because of FC. The owner might have not given your account to Jordan.
Yes that's true, hopefully I would get it before the weekends comes in.

Yes that's true, hopefully I would get it before the weekends comes in.
You may have it tomorrow, by the way, I'm still posting on RIF while others don't have update of this urgency. I almost reached one dollar and hopefully next day, I will request for a $1 payout. Let's grab the chance.

Already made my withdrawals this morning, it was through forumcoin so I have not gotten it yet. Let's just hope whatever new thing that is to come would benefit the forum positively.
You can always reach out to me if you have PayPal dollars and you want cryptocurrency for it, I have also noticed some other people who are from Nigeria do get PayPal dollars and obviously through some exchangers they cash it out.

I have gone ahead and mafe a withdraw of $1 to my paypal account.The proof is below.
Screenshot 2024-04-02 14.09.06.png

I hope it's not news of RIF shutting down, I really don't think so.
Although I can't say what it is yet, you an be rest assured it is not shutting donw.

Although I can't say what it is yet, you an be rest assured it is not shutting donw.
that's a really good news, thanks

Let's hope it will be sent to you. I have my remaining balance 0.276 RIF cash and 0.220 Raw RIF but cannot be merged so I just leave it there.
Post automatically merged:

Let's hope it will be sent to you. I have my remaining balance 0.276 RIF cash and 0.220 Raw RIF but cannot be merged so I just leave it there.

Post automatically merged:

Well, if you still want it you can tell. Jordan to merge and send it to you but it seems PayPal fees will be high for it

Let's be positive but I think that something new coming takes weeks. Many are still not withdrawing their earnings on RIF.
Well I hope they do so soon, or risk loosing the balance they have :( I'm trying to give as much time as I can, and trying to honor all payments but I can't pay those who don't withdraw.

11,944Threads
92,353Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member