• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

Hiring good looking person to attract customer.

This is appropriate and ethical in business. As much as I don't support descrimination, every job has its role and requirements. If there is a particular qualification or requirements that will best fit the post then why not.
Yeah but, what about those who are not attractive women, and plus size women, that means they can't get the job and only those with good looking body and face only get the job.

Some airlines are hiring beautiful air hostesses, because most of the passengers are male and some of these men will select the airline with better looking airhostesses. Male passengers are noticing the beauty of the airhostesses.

Some airlines are hiring beautiful air hostesses, because most of the passengers are male and some of these men will select the airline with better looking airhostesses. Male passengers are noticing the beauty of the airhostesses.
True, our national airlines also choose some beautiful tall and fit woman to be hostess and front person, in order to be hostess one should not have any scar on their face and hands and legs.

Yeah but, what about those who are not attractive women, and plus size women, that means they can't get the job and only those with good looking body and face only get the job.
Some men will cherish the moment of disturbing women working in the store and this is a reputable practice by the men so this is what happens there are some who respect a woman working but they are a minority especially if she looks pretty.

Some men will cherish the moment of disturbing women working in the store and this is a reputable practice by the men so this is what happens there are some who respect a woman working but they are a minority especially if she looks pretty.
Yeah i have seen many man who would go to a store or to a bar who hires pretty workers and they go to that bar even if the price is double to the normal bars, and i think the bar owner also get good profit from that that is why they are hiring.

Yeah i have seen many man who would go to a store or to a bar who hires pretty workers and they go to that bar even if the price is double to the normal bars, and i think the bar owner also get good profit from that that is why they are hiring.
But there is another thing not mentioned that men start laughing with the women working there and try also to disturb her I cannot give more details because it could be unethical like a small example is when a woman working in the bar brings alcohol he tries to touch her hair and play with it without her acceptance and she cannot say anything or her boss will fire her.

But there is another thing not mentioned that men start laughing with the women working there and try also to disturb her I cannot give more details because it could be unethical like a small example is when a woman working in the bar brings alcohol he tries to touch her hair and play with it without her acceptance and she cannot say anything or her boss will fire her.
See now that is the saddest and thing to do, because she only worked there to get money and she consider it as a job, but peoples take advantage on those things and yeah if she says something she may get fired from her job, that is not fair.

It's good to get attractive staff, but manners and skills are equally, if not more important. There's a lot of businesses where looks don't matter too.

Staff should dress appropriately, exhibit professionalism as much as they can and I think that's good enough

It's good to get attractive staff, but manners and skills are equally, if not more important. There's a lot of businesses where looks don't matter too.

Staff should dress appropriately, exhibit professionalism as much as they can and I think that's good enough
True, there area lots of jobs where looks don't matter, those jobs only look for skills and experience and hard working abelites, only some jobs are lookin for good looking attractive workers.

You would have to understand that the strategy of using good looking persons would only attract customers of the opposite gender of the attractive person. What if your potential customer base is multi faceted in terms of gender? I don't think it is a solid strategy to use an attract customers but it can be deployed to a reasonable extent.

Often hairdressers or fashion shops here in Italy use VIP posters for both good-looking women and men hanging on the walls of their shops. But nevertheless this strategy to me seems in this vay to make the person count for mostly for the notoriety rather than him or her good look.
What do you think?

11,941Threads
92,349Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member