Historic heatwave Hits across south-east Asia

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.644950
Referral Credit
It is in the news that a historic heatwave has hit south-east Asia. A climatologist , Maximiliano Herrera, gives the updates on X, There have been unprecedented heat now that is unbearable

Thousands of schools in the Philippines have stopped in-person classes due to unbearable heat. Even in Indonesia, the prolonged dry weather has brought about high rice prices. Again In Thailand’s waters, the temperatures are so high that scientists fear coral could be destroyed.

Ate you experiencing this heat wave in your country. Even in Nigeria now the heat is unbearable

Even the heatwave here in Nigeria is something else. As at the month of February, I had intense heat rashes, all my back had burnt marks due to the intense heat. May God help us this period.

Even the heatwave here in Nigeria is something else. As at the month of February, I had intense heat rashes, all my back had burnt marks due to the intense heat. May God help us this period.
That's it is just bad in my region here. Everywhere is just very hot and Power holding is doing what they know how to do best holding the light.

That's it is just bad in my region here. Everywhere is just very hot and Power holding is doing what they know how to do best holding the light.
One can't even rely on them. For days now we have not seen light and the worse part is that they keep on increasing tax.

One can't even rely on them. For days now we have not seen light and the worse part is that they keep on increasing tax.
That's the situation of things here. You keep on paying bills with no light in sight and the heat is terrible especially at night.

Do you have some lake nearby or river where you can refresh yourself? Ocean would be best in early morning.
Unfortunately, it's a no for me. no nearby lake or river near me. I would have been taking a dip there to cool. off it's not funny at all.

We are very familiar with this term, heat waves. Here Schools remain closed after predication of strong heat waves. Now four months of winter we didn't hear this but now it again going to start here.
It is a global thing a lot of countries are going through this intense heat. hopefully it will go away very soon

13,179Threads
98,931Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member