• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Holding your wealth by proxy.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.135635
Referral Credit
Some people don't want undue attention because they are rich. They don't front as people that have money but allow someone else to step up as the owner if the wealth when the person is isn't.

Can you hold your wealth by proxy?

There are some people that don't want others to know they are wealthy and would hold their wealth by proxy. The danger though is that if a concrete agreement is not made, the proxy wealth holder can claim the wealth from the original owner.

There are some people that don't want others to know they are wealthy and would hold their wealth by proxy. The danger though is that if a concrete agreement is not made, the proxy wealth holder can claim the wealth from the original owner.
I agree with you, with this type of situation one need to be very careful with the person entrusted with the wealth. Try and documents everything if possible a lawyer should be involved.

That is risky, we cannot fully trust outsiders in our lives. I think while the owner of the wealth is still kicking, He could handle his wealth on his own. There's a bank.
I agree with you, when it comes to money and wealth we can't just trust anyone. So while alive one should care for hos or her wealth

Some people don't want undue attention because they are rich. They don't front as people that have money but allow someone else to step up as the owner if the wealth when the person is isn't.

Can you hold your wealth by proxy?
In India people who have black money try to hold wealth in someone else's wealth.

It is difficult to trust others, especially when it comes to managing one's wealth. I am not comfortable with the idea of handing over control of my finances to someone else. After all, there is always the risk of theft or fraud, and the consequences of that can be devastating.

It is difficult to trust others, especially when it comes to managing one's wealth. I am not comfortable with the idea of handing over control of my finances to someone else. After all, there is always the risk of theft or fraud, and the consequences of that can be devastating.
The word here is trust, it can be very difficult to trust especially for me. people can't be trusted with wealth

12,063Threads
93,007Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member