Holiday Traditions

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.919250
Referral Credit
I am reading a holiday themed book series now I normally do not start them til November but it is the only thing I had left to read til my other books from the library come in. It is talking about traditions and the girl in the book her relative died to to inherit the house the person left her she has to do the 25 holiday activities she has them on a calendar she does not like Christmas but so far she is enjoying the activities. Do you have any traditions you do at the holiday times?

I don't really do anything special during the holidays though, for me it is mostly is simply to have a nice game or movie series i can watch all day long and just do one or two jobs online with enough rest. But now that you mentioned books, maybe i might read a novel from one of the books i have on my google drive.

I don't really do anything special during the holidays though, for me it is mostly is simply to have a nice game or movie series i can watch all day long and just do one or two jobs online with enough rest. But now that you mentioned books, maybe i might read a novel from one of the books i have on my google drive.
I don’t do anything special anymore since my divorce it all ended. Me and my mom watch holiday movies on Thanksgiving while we eat. I hope you enjoy the novel when you read it

13,040Threads
98,103Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member