Hollywood actor, Jeff Goldblum refuses to leave money or wealth for his kids

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.877950
Referral Credit
Hollywood actor and movie star Jeff Goldblum has revealed that he wouldn't be leaving his money or wealth for his kids. He wants his kids to work hard and make money.

Jeff Goldblum who is 71 year old is worth $40m has stated that his children Charlie, 8, and River, 6 will have to support themselves when they get older.

he revealed this recently while appearing on the iHeartPodcast Table for Two with Bruce Bozzi.

That's cruelty. He's like Jackie Chan, his daughter lives under the bridge for having not supported by his billionaire dad. They work hard for their families but why deprive them to inherit his wealth. It seems there's no love.

That's cruelty. He's like Jackie Chan, his daughter lives under the bridge for having not supported by his billionaire dad. They work hard for their families but why deprive them to inherit his wealth. It seems there's no love.
Mate, sometimes I don't understand the rich. They make huge money but at the end they don't want their children to enjoy it too bad.

Mate, sometimes I don't understand the rich. They make huge money but at the end they don't want their children to enjoy it too bad.
That is also what I am thinking, just imagine the daughter of Jackie Chan, but her dad Jackie said that his daughter is very lazy. She does not want to work. She just wants to spend the money on her addiction.

I actually understand his point, he doesn't want his kids to rely on just his money he wants them to work hard so they can find and bring out their true potential. Just that there are other ways one can also go about this.

That is also what I am thinking, just imagine the daughter of Jackie Chan, but her dad Jackie said that his daughter is very lazy. She does not want to work. She just wants to spend the money on her addiction.
You can imagine so for just being lazy she can't enjoy anything her parents has. This will be too bad

You can imagine so for just being lazy she can't enjoy anything her parents has. This will be too bad
The daughter should have tried to earn money through hardwork so she will know how hard life would be earning very small. She will surely be granted as heir of her dad's millions.

The daughter should have tried to earn money through hardwork so she will know how hard life would be earning very small. She will surely be granted as heir of her dad's millions.
I agree totally with you mate but then this is her inheritance she shouldn't be denied just because she is lazy

I agree totally with you mate but then this is her inheritance she shouldn't be denied just because she is lazy
You got the point mate, under the law, the daughter is entitled to the inheritance dunno how it was manipulated by the law.

You got the point mate, under the law, the daughter is entitled to the inheritance dunno how it was manipulated by the law.
Well, I think if yjr will states otherwise she might not be given anything as stated in the will

Well, I think if yjr will states otherwise she might not be given anything as stated in the will
That's right if it's stated in the last will and testament, the supposed heir cannot contest. She will fail.

13,202Threads
99,065Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member