Honey Reduces Body Fat

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.024300
Referral Credit
This post shows how honey reduces unwanted fat. Honey is one of the best ways to reduce fat. Fat is uncontrollable considering the foods that we do not miss to eat. Eating does a lot of fun and the weight cannot be controlled. Though honey contains sugar, but its sugar is natural and nutritious unlike the processed sugar from sugar cane where refined sugar is produced. Honey contains vitamins, minerals, and natural sugar that dissolves fats.

Honey contains fructose and glucose. Fructose purifies the blood and reduces the fatty contents. The following are the procedures to reduce body weight through honey:

• Take 2 tablespoons of honey and mix it with one glass of lukewarm water. Add at least ½ glass of lemon juice and drink it twice a day. You will get a better result of fat removal through this procedure. Drink this after a meal or early morning before breakfast.
  • Another procedure is to take honey with cinnamon. Take one spoonful of cinnamon powder, one teaspoon of honey and mix them with warm water. Mix it well. You can also drink this if overeat.
While taking the procedure, it is also good to take some steps a day at least 20 minutes.

Ocimum sanctum or Holy Basil is the actual name of Tulsi. We believe it to be a holy plant and is worshipped here
I think it is called Bay leaves. I like the odor of it and I always include it one cook chicken adobo.

Oh wow, I think I will try this, but does it work with only original honey or any kind of honey? Cause over here we have so many people selling honey that they have mixed claiming to be original pure ones.

Oh wow, I think I will try this, but does it work with only original honey or any kind of honey? Cause over here we have so many people selling honey that they have mixed claiming to be original pure ones.
You buy in the drug store. But you can prove it as pure. Get one glass of water then pour at it least 2 tablespoon honey. If the honey submerged then it's pure, but if it floats, it's fake. Another is lit it with a lighter it produces fire, then it is pure honey, if not fake.

You buy in the drug store. But you can prove it as pure. Get one glass of water then pour at it least 2 tablespoon honey. If the honey submerged then it's pure, but if it floats, it's fake. Another is lit it with a lighter it produces fire, then it is pure honey, if not fake.
Oh wow, okay then thanks for the update. When I have some spare cash, I we definitely give it a try.

Oh wow, okay then thanks for the update. When I have some spare cash, I we definitely give it a try.
You just buy a smaller bottle to try. Last year I bought a fake honey and I intentionally stock it for a month in the refrigerator. After a month molds coated the honey.

13,202Threads
99,065Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member