Honor x9b the Durable One

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.013388
Referral Credit
I have seen multiple videos about this phone being the strongest among the Android phones in the market.

It is being endorsed by digital creator, influencers and the likes on TikTok, Facebook, and YouTube. It caught my attention because of its feature. The phone is durable, has long-lasting battery life with 5800 mAh. It has wide angle camera. It is at 8/12GB RAM and 256GB ROM that can store more stuff. This phone is an improve version of x9A.

It has been launched in other countries, but in the Philippines, this will be released on January 12.

There are several reviews released featuring drop test videos.

Below is from a Malaysian creator:

Another video featuring drop test by a Filipino creator:

But now, I am torn between Infinix Zero 30 5G and Honor X9B 5G because if the comparison video:

I am an Android user since I cannot afford the Apple product. I have already used Samsung, Oppo and RealMe in the past. My current phone is Samsung, but I like to get my second phone that I can use for livestreaming. It will help me with my karaoke singing online and doing other stuff like playing mobile games.

My nephew has an Infinix Zero 30 4G. I am amaze with the camera quality and the phone display.

Are these phones available in your country?

Last edited:
That is an awesome phone, the price might be skyrocketing. I am also using an Android phone. I bought an Apple phone but it was snatched outside the mall three hours after buying it. I hope to see the phone you feared here personally once it reaches to ou country.

I don't know but I heard someone say that Honor is a sister brand to Huawei. If that is true, one can be rest assured that it's quality would be top notch. The brand is widely used in my country.

12,012Threads
92,712Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member