Houthis attack 6th Filipino-crewed ship in Middle East

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.024300
Referral Credit
President Marcos has ordered government agencies to find a way to rescue and bring home the Filipino seafarers aboard the bulk carrier M/V Tutor, the sixth Filipino-crewed vessel to be attacked in Middle East waters since November.

According to the report, President Marcos called the UK Maritime Trade Operations through the PH maritime officials and the Department of Foreign Affairs to conduct an investigation and to find ways to bring those Filipinos to the country safe.

The report said that the UK Maritime Trade Operations in Dubai coordinates and exchanges information on merchant traffic in the Arabian Sea, Red Sea, and Persian Gulf, and often releases warnings on maritime activity in the Middle East.

According to the report, it was early Friday morning when the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) confirmed in a statement that the Greek-owned, Liberian-flagged bulk carrier was attacked by Houthi rebels on June 12 while along in the Red Sea.

Hmmm the lands are not safe, now even the sea is not safe, may God help us.
That is right, and there are a series of attacks in the sea as well as on land. We love peace and happiness. How can we be happy when others are suffering?

There's no more safe place for the kids to play because even in seas and oceans attacks are happening. Hoping those 6 Filipinos are now with their beloved families.

This time feels more terrifying. It seems like there is a constant sense of upcoming danger no matter where you are. I really hope that the 6 Filipinos have returned safely to their families. I can only imagine the lasting impact this experience must have had on them.

This time feels more terrifying. It seems like there is a constant sense of upcoming danger no matter where you are. I really hope that the 6 Filipinos have returned safely to their families. I can only imagine the lasting impact this experience must have had on them.
Until this day, I got no update from MSN. I hope tomorrow they'll be home alive and safe. Those bandits are deadly and spare no one. They're waiting for the ransom money from our government.

As of this moment there's no info if they're already saved. Those bandits in the seas and lands are not humans.
Yes because they are not humane so they can't be human as they just like to be violent a lot of times over nothing

Yes because they are not humane so they can't be human as they just like to be violent a lot of times over nothing
Money is what's on their minds. They always want easy money regardless of the cost they make.

This has always been humans problem. They are always looking to get money and more money even when it is wrong
Yeah that's their evil skills. Though there are only a few of them but their attacks worry the world.

Unfortunately their attacks is not just for themselves jt does affect other which is why they need to stop.
They don't stop unless they considered their enemies surrender. Both sides have pride and mission to accomplish.

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member