• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

How are you living debt free?

Unfortunately we in the family have debts to pay. One already started earlier in 2020. Another could mortgage my mother's second house, due to the high costs to be paid for my judicial matter that you know. This concerns: Lawyer, procedural costs and compensation to the offended parties.
In other words, to add insult to injury:cry:😭

Unfortunately we in the family have debts to pay. One already started earlier in 2020. Another could mortgage my mother's second house, due to the high costs to be paid for my judicial matter that you know. This concerns: Lawyer, procedural costs and compensation to the offended parties.
In other words, to add insult to injury:cry:😭
Yours is circumstancial and unavoidable. It has to be done to keep you free and alive.

But some people on the other hand just plunge themselves into debts just because they want to live an unnecessary flashy lifestyle which has financial consequences in the long run.

Easy to say when you've never started a business or taken a big career risk. Sometimes you gotta spend money to make money as they say. Not that I'm in debt or anything, just saying being rigid about it could hold others back.
Yes, staying on your lane can help you live debt free. You just have to avoid buying things you can't easily afford

12,042Threads
92,890Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member