How best to help the needy without enabling laziness

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.680950
Referral Credit
The thing is that it is good to help people especially the needy financially. But it's good to do it in a way that you don't activate laziness. Some people are broke because of their lazy habits. So how can we help without making them become lazy physically and mentally?

Yeah it is always good to help the next person but not to their detriment which would make them become lazy
Those old people that I helped were helpless, they're sickly, They cannot even walk well. There were 20 of them. With me were the officers of the Rotary Club. Those street kids were sent to social services with the help of the Y's Men's Club where I was the auditor.

The best way to help others without making them lazy is that giving them a work offer or by giving them some materials so they can start small business, but f w give them small money every time then they will turnout to be a lazy person.
You are right we just have to teach how to fish thsn giving them fish which would discouraged them from being lazy

You are right we just have to teach how to fish thsn giving them fish which would discouraged them from being lazy
Good describing, we need to teach them how to work and earn money instead of going them small money every time, giving money will not last longer, but skills last forever.

You can help those people who are in dire need - give them food, money, clothes, etc. After that, teach them how to survive by providing free resources on how to start a business. I have been seeing a lot of people helping the less fortunate by giving some money to start a small business so they do not have to beg for money from time to time.

13,040Threads
98,120Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member