How best to stay on the right side of the law

I always say that the best way to stay on the right side of the law is to just pay attention to what you do and think before you act and don't do anything you know would get you into trouble with the law.

Some people tend to get into trouble with the law because they want to be in prison especially over here in the UK, as it is more like a holiday camp than a place for punishment which I believe is wrong.

That is right and anyone who obeys the law will noy go to prison or face the wrath of government

it is always good to obey the laws of the land. Which will help you avoid persecution and maybe imprisonment. How can one stsy always at the right side of the law in your country?
I do abide by law but what about when people break the law to harm us. We have to fight out. Law breakers are increasing in India.

In other to stay at the right side if the law, you need to actually know the law and what it would cause if you actually break one. This would help you stay focus.

Everyone tries to comply with the law, yet when citizens who are cheated, exploited and robbed complain about powerful people cheating them they are falsely labelled a security threat, and powerful people try to frame them.

Everyone tries to comply with the law, yet when citizens who are cheated, exploited and robbed complain about powerful people cheating them they are falsely labelled a security threat, and powerful people try to frame them.
That's horrible. That's exploitation and bad influence. The innocent people are so pitiful and helpless. They cannot take action. Someday the citizens will rise to make a revolution against the crooked.

In other to stay at the right side if the law, you need to actually know the law and what it would cause if you actually break one. This would help you stay focus.
It's very essential to know law these days as you maybe cheated by lawyers, companies, relatives and a lot more.

In my opinion, the best way to always be on the right side of the law is to raise awareness of the law in oneself, including forms of punishment for law violators and rewards for those who obey the law both in the family, school, office, environment, etc.

Understand laws, seek legal advice, promote ethical practices, document agreements, prioritize transparency, and adapt to legal changes. Compliance ensures a business stays ethical, credible, and successful.

I do abide by law but what about when people break the law to harm us. We have to fight out. Law breakers are increasing in India.
But the good thing is that more people stay at the right side of the law and it is a lot better

But the good thing is that more people stay at the right side of the law and it is a lot better
You are right staying at the right side of the low have a lots of benefits, and we can be safe from many legal sue and spending some time in jail, and yeah some times not following the rule also lead to paying a lots of money due to legal sue.

That's right. Being on the right side of law is good but justice is at times delayed and almost denied.

13,123Threads
98,597Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member