• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

How can customer perceive my new brand

Aragon05

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.577750
Referral Credit
To ensure that customers perceive your new brand product positively, establish a strong brand identity with a compelling name, logo and brand colours that resonate with your target audience. Try to know what can make your product unique and how it's solve a problem or fulfill customer needs.
Also deliver a quality products consistently to your customers to build trust and positive reputation.

You will have to establish your brand identity before your customers can actually understand and identify with your brand value. There are a lot of steps involved in establishing brand value and the easiest one is through social media promotion.

It is not easy to establish brand identity. The first step is to make sure your brand is recognized is by give value to your prospective customers. Quality of product is very fundamental to success of a brand.
Exactly, customers or buyers always want value for their money. so it is good to give them top notch value

12,043Threads
92,893Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member