Ifiokke

Engaged Contributor
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.030750
Referral Credit
In my unfastening I can be a good father by doing every tying that God's want or need the father to do. By taking good care of my family and gives them what the need. So how can you be a good father on your own?

In my unfastening I can be a good father by doing every tying that God's want or need the father to do. By taking good care of my family and gives them what the need. So how can you be a good father on your own?
A good father is one who makes his family number 1 priority. He takes care of them as a lovely father the same way our God do take care of us everyday with the gift of life.

You are right, a good father shouldn't neglect his family, he must take responsibilities and be there at all times.
Neglect in family do lead to death at times. It's always sad seeing parents neglect their children as if i'm the one that gave birth to the child. Have you seen something like this before?

As a father, you must be known as a good father, I think love is the best way to describe a good father, when a father love his children, such father is regard as a good father.

As a father, you must be known as a good father, I think love is the best way to describe a good father, when a father love his children, such father is regard as a good father.
Correct bro, love covers everything. When there's love, such father can cater for his family both financially, emotionally and spiritually.

Correct bro, love covers everything. When there's love, such father can cater for his family both financially, emotionally and spiritually.
Gsheg
Correct bro, love covers everything. When there's love, such father can cater for his family both financially, emotio

Sure brother because even the Bible the we are using it said that God is love so in everything love is the face thing if you don't have control your family in good way so love I way to control your family in a good way.

Love is deeply crucial in family, without love the family will not bond together, love bring forgiveness, love doesn't keep grudge, we all must put love in practice.

A good father makes his family especially his children a priority. You try to be there for your children, see how you can relate better with them and you don't withhold discipline when needed.
Yes a good father makes his family his priority, also children can also be in help to make their father a good father by obeying rules.

You'll be a good father if you will also listen to your children's needs.It's not enough to lecture them, you also need to nurture the good values that may guide them once they become mature and face their own world. Give you time with them to talk and play. All those mean love for the family.

You'll be a good father if you will also listen to your children's needs.It's not enough to lecture them, you also need to nurture the good values that may guide them once they become mature and face their own world. Give you time with them to talk and play. All those mean love for the family.
In all these things, there's one source that actually help father's to be a good father, I mean the bible, that's where to find the important tips that helps to be a good father.

Yes a good father makes his family his priority, also children can also be in help to make their father a good father by obeying rules.
Yes they make their family especially the children welfare a priority. You just have to be responsible for their welfare and stability.

13,043Threads
98,130Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member