• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

How can one practice responsible gambling?

being relistic and setting limits can help to reduce the risk of addiction gambling can be fun and just side thing you do it is not like you can't gamble but you have to be responsible
Yes I agree I think we just be realist when it comes to gambling to be able to enjoy it without high losses

The potential of gambling becoming addictive is a major concern. Personal experiences indicate that individuals may end up selling their assets such as houses and cars due to their addiction to gambling. The concern is that it is challenging to become a responsible gambler as individuals can easily get hooked on the game, especially if they are winning. However, this does not always remain the case. A time may come when one loses everything that they won, leading to severe consequences.

Personally speaking, I feel gambling is gambling no matter how you put it. If you talk about reasonable gambling, I believe it has to do with self control. You need to be able to set a limit on yourself on how much you should use on gambling.

11,643Threads
90,723Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member