How Can You Overcome Fear of Investing?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵11.264700
Referral Credit
We often meet people who have a lot of money but they are afraid to start investing, of course the reasons are different for each person, there are those who are afraid of losing money, there are also those who have the excuse that they don't understand the world of investment, etc. Even though it is actually normal for us to have a fear of investing, if we leave it for a long time then we will lose the opportunity to start investing early. Therefore, in this thread we will discuss how to overcome the fear of investing? Please share your opinion.

The fear of investing is removed over time, when you have been investing for a long time and learn to correctly analyze the market and assets, making mistakes is human and there is always the possibility that you will lose money in the market, that is the first thing to assume when investing money.

The fear of investing is removed over time, when you have been investing for a long time and learn to correctly analyze the market and assets, making mistakes is human and there is always the possibility that you will lose money in the market, that is the first thing to assume when investing money.
You are right, the fear of investing will gradually disappear once you start entering the world of investment, for example buying bonds or shares. But the main problem is that before starting to invest, many people are hesitant and afraid that their money will be lost or for other reasons.

When I started my milk tea business, I was always terrified. My thought kept on imagining if there would be drinkers of my milk tea. It was craziness, but I was able to overcome the feeling by entertaining the customers and some became my friends.

When I started my milk tea business, I was always terrified. My thought kept on imagining if there would be drinkers of my milk tea. It was craziness, but I was able to overcome the feeling by entertaining the customers and some became my friends.
Fear is natural when we want to start a business or invest, but we have to be able to overcome it by throwing ourselves into it, of course we have to start with small capital, especially to expand our mentality and train the habits and processes of doing business or investing.

Fear is natural when we want to start a business or invest, but we have to be able to overcome it by throwing ourselves into it, of course we have to start with small capital, especially to expand our mentality and train the habits and processes of doing business or investing.
That is what must be done to be strong and never feel afraid because we own the business and come what may we are always prepared to take risks and tolerate risks.

Previously, I was hesitant to invest, particularly in stocks. However, a friend of mine introduced me to it and encouraged me to try it, so I did. I notice that they are growing, and I want to buy more. You won't know until you try. Just be cautious to invest only what you can afford to lose.

12,039Threads
92,827Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member