How Can You Save on Crypto Transaction Fees?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵11.244700
Referral Credit
Crypto transaction fees are a number of fees that we have to incur or pay when sending to another crypto address and withdrawing the crypto that we have from the exchange. Even though each crypto exchange applies different fees, as crypto users we must be able to save costs when making transactions. What are your suggestions/tips for saving on crypto transaction fees?

I am not an expert in crypto though but the only way I can think of so far is making use of other coins like Litecoin, doge or Tron for your transactions. These coins do not have high gas fees.

I am usually reducing the transaction fees, by using Litecoin which has lower fees. Now I find that some indian exchanges are not receiving Litecoin payment so I am forced to search for alternatives.

I am usually reducing the transaction fees, by using Litecoin which has lower fees. Now I find that some indian exchanges are not receiving Litecoin payment so I am forced to search for alternatives.
That's a good way to choose coins that have low transaction fees such as Litecoin, Tron, Doge, and BCH, so that we can save on transaction fees. Apart from that, we should also avoid credit cards for buying crypto.

For me, the best way to save on transactions is to use Litecoin and its network, because there the commissions are very small, it is much more profitable even if you need to exchange the desired token twice for Litecoin
I think Litecoin is simply the most feasible way to withdraw crypto at a reduced cost and with a very fast transaction speed. You could also swap to Tron too.

I think Litecoin is simply the most feasible way to withdraw crypto at a reduced cost and with a very fast transaction speed. You could also swap to Tron too.
It's cheap but definitely not fast because I sent tokens very often and it takes more than 15 minutes. Maybe it was just me

12,033Threads
92,819Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member