How did you acquired the knowledge and skills for the Crypto mining and staking? | Discussion Bucks

How did you acquired the knowledge and skills for the Crypto mining and staking?

Stardom22

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵7.280188
Referral Credit
Taking into account on your experience about the mining and staking of the crypto currency, how did you acquired the right knowledge and skills for doing so? Did you go to class? What is your take on that?

My cousin is teaching me how to know these two but I'm. not yet into it. So I'm trying to learn how they work for profit maximization

I didn't study minng in depth because electricity costs in my country are so high that it is not possible to mine cryptol, whereas I learned stking from experience and reading various articles both on forums and websites.

Trial and error Basically, looking for information, trying out services and immersing myself in the crypto world and taking risks sometimes, is the way to learn.

For me l have learned for many things on the YouTube platforms. I realized that the YouTube has more valuable resources that is very helpful.