• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

How did you change your financial life for the better?

You are fortunate, my friend. In my case, it was quite a frightening experience, and I sincerely hope that it never happens again. As I am the sole breadwinner for my family, it has been an incredibly challenging time for me.
I understand your situation. If I become rich I will help you with the dialysis expenses of your father.:cry: I was the benefactor of the dialysis of my nephew for three years twice a week, but he passed away last year, and it pained me so much. I love my nephew.😭😭😭

First of all, you need to change your thinking, because with the previous thinking, no matter how much a person works, it is unlikely that anything will change radically
True, your mindset plays a very important time when it comes to making money. How we think tends to determine how far we can go.

You are fortunate, my friend. In my case, it was quite a frightening experience, and I sincerely hope that it never happens again. As I am the sole breadwinner for my family, it has been an incredibly challenging time for me.
It isn't an easy one for you but it is good that you are surmounting it. Being a bread winner is a huge task but it is doable

I understand your situation. If I become rich I will help you with the dialysis expenses of your father.:cry: I was the benefactor of the dialysis of my nephew for three years twice a week, but he passed away last year, and it pained me so much. I love my nephew.😭😭😭

I am sorry to hear that your nephew passed away. May he rest in peace. :( It is not an easy process, as it requires patients to undergo treatment twice or thrice a week, with each session lasting for up to four hours. Sitting in a chair for such a long time can be quite an ordeal, and it takes a lot of mental and physical strength to endure it. My dad wants to give up at times but we told him to be braver.

I am sorry to hear that your nephew passed away. May he rest in peace. :( It is not an easy process, as it requires patients to undergo treatment twice or thrice a week, with each session lasting for up to four hours. Sitting in a chair for such a long time can be quite an ordeal, and it takes a lot of mental and physical strength to endure it. My dad wants to give up at times but we told him to be braver.
How old is your dad and how many years has he been dialized? You can't blame him if he wants to give up. Can't you find for a kidney donor? It indeed changes our financial lives when someone is sick, 😞.

10,471Threads
84,005Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back