How did you earn your $1 online? | Discussion Bucks

How did you earn your $1 online?

• Announcement: We are aware of ongoing technical issues affecting the display of country flags and advertisements on Discussion Bucks. Our team is working diligently to resolve these issues as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding.

Sanjeev

Opinion Leader
Wordsmith
Oct 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵3.439500
Referral Credit
I earned my first $ from the site mylot it was in 2014. At that time it was easy to earn from the sites but these days on every site pay rates have gone down. What is your history? From where did you earn first time from a site? How is your earnings going on these days?

My first dollar was on read.cash from there I was introduced to paid to post forums.

My first online earning was from oDesk. I wrote articles there and earned $ 220 a month but it disappeared and it has a new name now, the iWriter. I no longer aspire to reapply.

• Like Button
Reactions: Sanjeev
I got my first 1 dollar from a Spin to win game. It was also the first amount that was credited to my PayPal. After that initial withdrawal I can no longer redeem the succeeding ones.

• Like Button
Reactions: Sanjeev
I got my first 1 dollar from a Spin to win game. It was also the first amount that was credited to my PayPal. After that initial withdrawal I can no longer redeem the succeeding ones.
That was a probability and chance website for me the very first money I earn online I think was paid by a ptc website and later forum back then when we use to have the like of moneytalkvillage forum

• Like Button
Reactions: pinway and Sanjeev
That was a probability and chance website for me the very first money I earn online I think was paid by a ptc website and later forum back then when we use to have the like of moneytalkvillage forum
Wonder if there's still a probability and chance website now.

My first earning came through a lovely paid to post sites neobux which is still a legit site. Things are going difficult day by day, most of us must remember that how much easy it was to earn from read.cash and noise.cash. just introduce yourself and earn money.

It was through Sponsored Reviews that I earned my first dollar. A blog is required for application. I do not know whether they are still in operation.