How did you earn your first money

When I was small the first money I made was selling jotters I made from tearing old books and using dvd covers to create my own cover. Then I would sell it to my friends in school. They where usually excited to buy a book with their favorite movie cover as it's cover 😂, then growing up, the first money I made was from my online gigs, and I was super excited.

My first money was when I was 11 years old. I sold candies beside our garage. Kids gather all around happily buying candies. I was so happy at my young age already earning money and saved my profit in a piggy bank dad bought for me.

There's that first time where you made money and you were happy you did. For me it was doing nanny work for my aunt for day and I got paid. How about you?
I first worked as English teacher in a high school and earned my salary. I had to leave that job because my children were too small.

I honestly cannot remember the first job I did but I would say the first site I ever worked on was Tmebucks, although before Timebucks I worked on a site that used to give me airtime credit. It was called Afrisight and I used to perform some surveys there. That was back in 2019 when I got to learn about earning online.

13,219Threads
99,136Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member