• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

How did you start WFH?

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.099063
Referral Credit
I began blogging in 2008 to earn some money while I was in college. My ex-partner taught me how to make money from blogs, and I was able to support my education with the earnings from my blog. To start, I bought a used laptop. Unfortunately, after I graduated from college, I had to stop blogging due to my chronic illness. I was unable to renew my domain so someone bought it when it expired. After a year or two, I started looking for an online job and found one that was related to writing. How about you?

okay i
I began blogging in 2008 to earn some money while I was in college. My ex-partner taught me how to make money from blogs, and I was able to support my education with the earnings from my blog. To start, I bought a used laptop. Unfortunately, after I graduated from college, I had to stop blogging due to my chronic illness. I was unable to renew my domain so someone bought it when it expired. After a year or two, I started looking for an online job and found one that was related to writing. How about you?
I have read a few posts where you have mentioned something like this. Hope you do get well with the illness that you have mentioned but being someone from a medical background I understand what chronic means. But above everything, I can boldly tell you that there is nothing that God cannot change and heal.

I am not a blogger and do not have a website to blog from but I just love to earn some extra income, although not yet there making a reasonable figure income. But this year we just need to make a reasonable income like $100 per week for starters.

okay i

I have read a few posts where you have mentioned something like this. Hope you do get well with the illness that you have mentioned but being someone from a medical background I understand what chronic means. But above everything, I can boldly tell you that there is nothing that God cannot change and heal.

I am not a blogger and do not have a website to blog from but I just love to earn some extra income, although not yet there making a reasonable figure income. But this year we just need to make a reasonable income like $100 per week for starters.

Thanks, Carson. Yes, it is a chronic illness. I just pray that God will give me a long life.

I hope you can make it happen, my friend!!! Good luck! I need to earn more, too :)

11,941Threads
92,348Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member