How did you survive life, the time you hit rock bottom?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.743250
Referral Credit
Life is so mysterious. We never know what happens ahead and if you're that confident, you'll never believer that it may reach the point when you see zero savings. And if you are used to live in luxury, you'll have a hard time to get back where you fall.

Sometimes it happens that way to teach us lessons not to waste the money we have and we only regret once it's finished teaching us.

What must you do when you are hit rock bottom? Others commit suicide, sell their soul or commit a crime to survive. But that is a wrong way to make amends to self. If your mind is still in the positive level, find work, don't choose a work, save and invest. It's not the end of the world. You could still reach the new version of yourself. It might not be instant but it comes if you only believe and follow what you believe.

Last edited:
If you are really run out of money, the most appropriate thing to do is to look for a job immediately. Just do any jobs you can manage. While you are looking for a job, you may apply for government assistance.
That is right, if hit at rock bottom, find a job, live in frugality while thinking about other possible solutions to get back on your feet.

For me l am in fact passing through the same. I have lost almost everything in attending my late mother who was battling a brain tumour for more than ten years. Unfortunately l spent almost everything to save her life but she couldn't survive and passed away in 2022. So now l am left with nothing absolutely, no job no education. I really pity myself

If you are really run out of money, the most appropriate thing to do is to look for a job immediately. Just do any jobs you can manage. While you are looking for a job, you may apply for government assistance.
That's just the best way to go about it, look for something you can do that would help you generate money no matter how small it is, it is something.

For me l am in fact passing through the same. I have lost almost everything in attending my late mother who was battling a brain tumour for more than ten years. Unfortunately l spent almost everything to save her life but she couldn't survive and passed away in 2022. So now l am left with nothing absolutely, no job no education. I really pity myself
I am so sorry to hear about your loss and the ordeal that you had faced along for ten years with your sick mother. But it is not the end of the world. You still have many chances to elevate your life financially. Always remember that education does not guarantee success and wealth. All depends on your positive mindset, the power of your mind. Just believe and follow what you believe, right.

If you were to hit rock bottom, then the first thing you should do is not to blame yourself too much, you should also be grateful that your body and soul are still healthy and not committing suicide, raise your spirit and motivation so that you can make money, be it by becoming a taxi driver, motorcycle taxi driver, etc.

Let us never feel down. There are solutions when hit rock bottom. If you have relatives approach them and ask for a financial support and promise to pay them once you are able to stand by your own feet. There are times one cannot avoid it when waste money for nonsense things with friends. It's a lesson learned.

Life is so mysterious. We never know what happens ahead and if you're that confident, you'll never believer that it may reach the point when you see zero savings. And if you are used to live in luxury, you'll have a hard time to get back where you fall.

Sometimes it happens that way to teach us lessons not to waste the money we have and we only regret once it's finished teaching us.

What must you do when you are hit at rock bottom? Others commit suicide, sell their soul or commit a crime to survive. But that is a wrong way to make amends to self. If your mind is still in the positive level, find work, don't choose a work, save and invest. It's not the end of the world. You could still reach the new version of yourself. It might not be instant but it comes if you only believe and follow what you believe.
Luxury is never essential. Consumer discretionary is a simply whim. My parents lived their life getting rid of consumer discretionary and they were never killed by the lack of luxuries. That's why they could face whatever lean years. In any way, I also understand when misfortunes become so persecuting that no savings hoarder can stand them (who read the Bible knows Job's history). But Job never committed a crime to survive, nor committed suicide. He relied on God's wisdom until the end instead of living a sinful life. And in any way, begging is really better than committing suicide or crimes. Better to become a beggar than a criminal or committing suicide.

I understand, dear friend. When my mother got her last cancer, her illness cost 100K euros. But my grief is that money couldn't be able to save her life.
Are you trying with as many online tasks as possible?

Last edited:
Luxury is never essential. Consumer discretionary is a simply whim. My parents lived their life getting rid of consumer discretionary and they were never killed by the lack of luxuries. That's why they could face whatever lean years. In any way, I also understand when misfortunes become so persecuting that no savings hoarder can stand them (who read the Bible knows Job's history). But Job never committed a crime to survive, nor committed suicide. He relied on God's wisdom until the end instead of living a sinful life. And in any way, begging is really better than committing suicide or crimes. Better to become a beggar than a criminal or committing suicide.

I understand, dear friend. When my mother got her last cancer, her illness cost 100K euros. But my grief is that money couldn't be able to save her life.
Live only in luxury if you are wealthy and have many businesses and investments but for ordinary humans, it is not possible to waste money on something not useful. Many like to pretend, borrow money, file for a loan and at the end of his or her sanity she or he wakes up broke.

Right. I came to know there are people who borrow money to go to the stadium (even to go abroad to see a specific match, especially during the FIFA World Cup) because they are great fans of this or that football team. It happened in both my former and my current country. I find such a behaviour so pitiful, as the families of such people (usually they are men) could live in a better financial condition if their money won't be lavished in such a trivial stuff.

Right. I came to know there are people who borrow money to go to the stadium (even to go abroad to see a specific match, especially during the FIFA World Cup) because they are great fans of this or that football team. It happened in both my former and my current country. I find such a behaviour so pitiful, as the families of such people (usually they are men) could live in a better financial condition if their money won't be lavished in such a trivial stuff.
Those people lacked common sense. Why need to travel when they can watch it live, gosh? What kind of mindset do they have? Perhaps just a show-off. In their silence, I am so sure they are remorseful , LOL.

Are you trying with as many online tasks as possible?
It's very difficult to rebuild oneself and keep going once again. I always think that everything happens for a reason.

Life might be doomed once hit rock bottom but it could be avoided through budgetting. If you spend much despite not necessary, that is one factor money to disappear. You have to be smart. Save and invest to avoid living broke.

In their silence, I am so sure they are remorseful , LOL.
...I'm doubtful :ROFLMAO: ...both my former and current countries are the fatherland and the motherland of the football...I can hardly believe a great fan of this or that football team to become remorseful even if his family ends up homeless cause such an extravagance:ROFLMAO:...

It's very difficult to rebuild oneself and keep going once again. I always think that everything happens for a reason.
Have you tried other helpful pay to post forums? Until I know, if nothing has changed, there is Trendri that discreetly pays. Then, BeerMoney still pays for the daily check-in (only be careful to not post tons of messages per day, because the staff easily bans, as they treat tons of posts as spam). Then, there is RIF also. I know it's not like earning a salary, but it's helpful in any way. And in my opinion, until we are alive, we'll always can engage in university.

Government agencies had robbed my retirement savings without a court order or legally valid reason because some powerful people who hated me were criminally defaming me. Since all the allegations were false, I was able to get some of the money, though the government agencies still have some of my robbed savings with them.

13,024Threads
98,013Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member