• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

How do I go live on Facebook? What are the steps to take?

When we are updating our status, we have an option of going live there. You can click on that and then you are live as the camera gets on and starts capturing. You just need to adjust your device with camera for better view and capturing. I have never been live on Facebook, but I have seen this option when I tried to update my status there. You can try and see.

Go to Meta setting you'll see there how to do live. You can't just do live by using the camera. There's a postal on Facebook to do live.
What do you mean by not using the camera to go live? What other device would one use to go live of not a camera?!

12,060Threads
92,997Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member