How do I monetize my phone call based medical consultancy service?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.015635
Referral Credit
I am a nursing student and I have done my clinicals in the hospital. I had gotten very popular during my clinicals that most patients had my phone number and believed so much in my ability.

Everyday, I get nothing less than three calls asking for one medical advice or another. I would gladly offer and it works.

How would I build a business around free medical consultancy services that I do over the phone.

Over the phone consultancy is most times always free. You can move to instant messaging to deliver your consultancy. There you can easily control the consultancy seekers to pay.

It might be hard to start asking them to pay now since you have already started with most of them for free. I think what you should do is take advantage of the Internet and social media. You can start advertising yourself on social, and the amount you charge for home treatment and as well the amount you charge as a consultant over the phone. From time to time you can also drop some free health tips so people can see your value and have an Idea of what they stand to gain if they decide to pay for your service.

12,012Threads
92,712Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member